http://yourock.jobs is operated by Yourock Online Ltd (UK) under UK law.
We want everyone to enjoy being part of our trusted community. We need everyone to commit to the following rules:
- You should only register for YouRock if you are 13 or older.
- You will not use YouRock to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on YouRock.
- You will not impersonate any person or organisation, or falsely state your affiliation with a person or organisation.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access YouRock, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers).
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of YouRock, such as a denial of service attack.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on YouRock.
- You will not upload or link to viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, incites violence, or contains graphic or gratuitous violence.
Content and copyright
- We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on YouRock that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- You should not use content from other people unless you obtain their prior permission.
If you think that a user on YouRock is violating your copyright and want to notify us, please send an email to us at [email protected]
Our responsibility with content
YouRock cannot and does not monitor content of our users’ content or communications and therefore cannot and does not guarantee that our website is free of illegal material or other content that may be considered unacceptable. When it comes to our notice, we may review content to determine whether it is illegal or violates our policies, and we may remove or refuse to display content that we reasonably believe violates our policies or the law.
YouRock automatically collects some technical information from your use of the site. Our servers log information about each computer connecting with our site such as IP address, device characteristics, operating system, browser type, type of connection, page and image viewing statistics, and incoming and outgoing links. The YouRock system subsequently associates this information with comments you post or content you enter. None of this automatically collected technical information is associated with any identified person at the time it is collected, but it could be associated with you under two circumstances. First, when you choose to give us personal data about you in your profile, the technical information we collect, that would otherwise be anonymous, would instead be logged as coming from you. Second, if we are required to disclose our server logs as a result of a subpoena or other legal process, some third party such as your internet provider could match our anonymous technical information with you, using information beyond what is found on our servers.
Disclosure of Information
YouRock will not disclose any personal information or data that it collects from you or about you to any third party. The only exception is if we are forced to disclose the information as a result of a subpoena or other legal process. You may correct, amend, or delete inaccurate private data information you have given us. For legal reasons we may retain backup and/or archival copies of information prior to your corrections, amendments, or deletions. We take every reasonable precaution to protect your private data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. You are responsible for taking every reasonable precaution on your end to protect any unauthorized person from accessing your YouRock account.
The YouRock site and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by Yourock Online Ltd and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Although it absolutely hopes this will never happen, YouRock Online Ltd reserves the right to withdraw the site at any time and may terminate access to the site. This may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. YouRock Online Ltd will not be held liable for any losses by users as the result of the termination of the site and its data. YouRock will give one month notice to all users if the site is to be withdrawn.